Tax and Accounting
The taxation landscape is complex and constantly evolving with developments and reforms. While you and your team handle your invoicing and client communications – let us help you establish and maintain the most tax effective structure for your business.
Our team of nationally recognised taxation professionals will determine the risks, responsibilities and opportunities for your business.
We can advise and facilitate the following:
- Preparing activity statements and advice on tax payments
- GST and FBT obligations
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Managing any ATO audits or disputes
- Partnership setup, management and changes
- State and Local Tax Obligations
- Tax reporting
At Basso Newman, we work closely with you on an ongoing basis. We don’t just look after your finances at tax time. This is where we businesses get into trouble. Good finances require focused attention, which is our job.
We can assist you with services like benchmarking to answer questions like:
- How is my business performing vs. competitors?
- Am I spending enough on advertising?
- Are my staff costs too high?
- What services are creating the highest source of revenue?
You will be leveraging decades of experience in business growth with a team that identifies key performance indicators in your business, checks profitability, and offers tailored strategies to tackle the weak aspects. We understand the daily requirements to run a business, but we won’t let your strategic planning take a back seat.
Using your financial data, we’ll create a strategic, five-year roadmap on how to successfully take your company where you want it to go.
By having Basso Newman oversee your taxation, accounting, bookkeeping and auditing needs, you’ll have a clearer picture of the ins and outs of your business… so you can make decisions more confidently and operate your business with greater control.